- Write project proposals for donors/ funding bodies,
- Prepare reports as per donor criteria and liaising with present financial donors,
- Responsible for increasing support from Friends of CRP (FCRP), regular donors,
- Organize meetings and give presentations,
- Collection of donations, fees on a regular basis,
- Organize fundraising tours, events,
- Maintain regular liaison with groups of FCRP,,
- Assist CRP to create new FCRP groups in other countries,
- Develop & implement ideas to increase fundraising,
- Develop personal rapport, network for encouraging potential individuals, groups to donate,
- Constantly search for new avenues, sources of fundraising/projects,
- Maintenance and collection from donation, source box,
- Maintain liaison with national and international bodies working in the field of disability and development,
- Ensure that current news, activities and photographs are shared with Publication and Communication Department on a regular basis,
- Maintain active coordination with other departments in relevant activities,
- Update CRP management to ensure the participation of CRP in related events,
- Ensure the fitting representation of CRP at different national and international platforms so that its interest is best served and conveyed,
- Maintain close coordination with team members at the department,
- Undertake any general secretarial and office duties related to fundraising, donor liaison and promotion as assigned by the supervisor.
Experience Requirements: At least 02 years.
- Minimum Masters in relevant discipline from any recognized university/institute.
- Additional degree/ training in the relevant area will be preferred.
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least two years of professional experience with successful track record in the realm of donor liaison and fundraising at a renowned NGO.
- Outstanding proficiency in both written and spoken English,
- Good command in computer (i.e., MS-Office) is a must,
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill,
- Excellent presentation skill
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Yearly Increment, Limited Medical Felicities etc. Highly deserving candidate may be considered for higher initial salary.
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their detailed CVs mentioning contact telephone/mobile number, address, email ID, one copy of recent passport size photograph, two references to CRP, Human Resource Department, Chapain, Savar, Dhaka-1343, within April 29, 2019 in hard copy only. Any kind of persuasion will be treated as disqualification of candidature. Please make sure to write the name of the position applied for on the top of the envelope. Any 3rd Division(s)/class(s)/equivalent CGPA in the academic career shall not be acceptable.Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Smokers need not apply. No TA/DA will be entitled for interview or test. Women and people with disability are especially encouraged to apply.Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV Apply Now