As a focal person, overalls/he will be responsible for achieving academic excellence at Bangladesh Health Professionals Institute (BHPI), CRP Nursing College (NC), and William and Marie Taylor School (WMTS) of CRP. Inherent in this objective are the responsibilities for scheduling, day-to-day operations, academic networking and liaison, curriculum development, extracurricular activities, personnel management, emergency procedures, and facility operations.
- Develop an annual plan of work to achieve the educational goal of CRP.
- Ensure effective delivery of CRP's existing/new education programs.
- Review and develop curriculum for all education programs of CRP.
- Liaise with Dhaka University, Bangladesh State Medical Faculty, Bangladesh Nursing Council, Education Board, Directorate of Primary Education, Ministry of Health, Education and other relevant bodies for the effective implementation of the education program.
- Ensure quality of education program as per national & international standards.
- Ensure quality of education environment by organizing training aids and other training-related physical infrastructure.
- Ensure high-quality professional standards of faculty members and other staff.
- Develop and implement a system to evaluate the skill, experience, and professional development needs of all staff
- Ensure a Good learning environment and harmonious teacher-students relations.
- Oversee development and content adjustments of different courses with input from teachers of different departments.
- Recommend continuing education opportunities for program team members.
- Take necessary steps to provide a safe and caring environment that foster wellbeing, and maintains respectful and responsible behavior for each student
- Provide leadership to promote clear, consistent expectations that focus on successful outcomes for students.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the office/supervisor.
Work at the office
Minimum Masters in Health Science related discipline. Additional foreign degree/ training in the relevant field/ Post-Master's degree with a PhD will be given preference.
At least 16 year(s)
- Age 40 to 55 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 16 years of experience in teaching/ research including 3 years as professor/equivalent position. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in education administration job.
- Considerable knowledge in computer.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bangla.
- Quick decision-maker and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Quick decision making and problem-solving skills,
- Eagerness to work with a disability, diversified culture/religion,
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Instruction for Application:
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter to the email ID: email@example.com . Please state your expected salary, current salary (if in employment) or last salary drawn, names of two supervisors (including recent) to serve as references with phone and email contact info in the resume. Please make sure to write the name of the position applied for at the subject line. Any 3rd Division(s)/class(s)/equivalent CGPA in academic career shall not be acceptable. Highly deserving candidates may be considered for higher initial salary. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be entitled for interview or test. Women and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.