CRP-Barishal is a divisional centre of CRP based in Kashipur, Barishal. The centre started its journey in 2013 with the mission to promote an environment where all disabled people of Barishal division can easily access CRP services. The centre runs its activities in the permanent building constructed with the support of the Japanese Embassy and SEKNAK Welfare Trust on the land donated by CARSA Foundation. With the support of Dr. KM Maqsudur Rahman Trust the construction of the 3rd floor of the building is ongoing.
- Medical care
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Vocational Training for persons with disabilities
- Assistive device distribution
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Awareness raising activity