CRP Rajshahi - Afsar Hussain, is a divisional centre of CRP, started its journey on 27th July 2013 in Rajshahi division. It is a well-furnished four-storied building and its construction was funded by the Embassy of Japan. Another six storied building was completed for patient accommodation and expansion of services. The six storied building construction was funded by CBM Germany for the ground floor, Brig. Gen. (Retd) AHM Abdul Momen for the 1st, Md. Mahfuz Rahman for the 2nd, 3rd floor, Mr. Nuruzzaman (Motherland Charitable Foundation)-one room in the 4th floor for the Chapainababganj patients and Mr. Monjur Rahman for 5th floor. Bangladesh American Charitable Organization (BACHAO) has provided funds for improving service capacities, patients subsidy, assistive device and livelihood support.
Existing services and facilities:
- Medical care
- Physiotherapy- including a gymnasium and sports therapy
- Occupational Therapy- Hand therapy service, Sensory Integration therapy, Management of burn patients
- Speech and Language therapy
- Prosthetics and Orthotics services
- Patient follow up services
- Awareness Raising Programs
- Mobile Camp
- Patient accommodation
- Conference room facilities
- Canteen facilities
- Cabin facilities
- Senior citizen or elderly care corner.
- Chapainawabgonj patient accommodation corner
- Group therapy room for children with autistic disorder and communication disorder
- Aware shop-different therapeutic available on that shop
- Sound proof room and Therapeutic Playground
CRP-Rajshahi is planning to introduce a hydrotherapy pool at the Centre.