CRP Manikganj

CRP in collaboration with the Ministry of Social Welfare, of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh has constructed a vocational training institute and rehabilitation centre for the persons with disabilities at Manikganj. The total budget for the project was 1,085 lac taka of which the Ministry of Social Welfare funded 856.00 (78.89 %) lac taka and CRP contributed the rest 229.00 (21.11 %) lac taka. The main objective of this project was to reintegrate the persons with disabilities into the community by ensuring economic empowerment and poverty alleviation through vocational training facilities and provide treatment and rehabilitation services to 40% of the total beneficiaries free of cost. 

The construction completed in June 2021 and the outpatients services and vocational training facilities started running in 2020. The centre offers only out-patient services including Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) Services.


 

C O N T A C T   I N F O


Address: Shantunu Rai Sarani, Dashra,Manikganj

Service Hours: From Saturday to Wednesday - 8 am to 5 pm, Thursday - 8 am to 1.30 pm
Closed during Friday and Govt. Holiday.

Phone: 02996610699,

Mobile: 01730059636
Email - manikganj@crp-bangladesh.org
Facebook Page - 

 


 

CRP-Manikganj, Shantunu Rai Sarani, Manikgonj
[Not load the Map? Reload the Page]

 

IMAGE GALLERY

IMAGE FROM THIS CENTRE | CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE LARGE AND HIGH QUALITY IMAGE.